Chloe and Chase Reynolds

Chloe and Chase Reynolds

5.16.2011

The Dress

I have been a journal keeper forever. I loooove keeping a journal. One rule I have about journaling is this~~ Never journal when emotionally charged... unless that emotion is super happiness :) Or you will most assuredly go back and read it thinking "Who is the crazy/cranky/enraged/delirious person that wrote this. Ohhhhh right... That'd be me." I think this idea should also apply to facebooking. As entertaining as emotional fb statuses are, I would challenge all patrons of facebook to STOP MAKING FACEBOOK THE CENTER FOR EMOTIONAL VENTILATION. I swear I will make a t-shirt (Then I hope someone would make a t-shirt making fun of my blogging vents... and my ugly t-shirt).

This weekend I was in Sacramento with Weber State Track and Field Team. We had some awesome performances, and some heart breaking injuries. But overall this season, this whole year, has been a blast! I love that our team is kind of like a family. Especially when we are stuffed in a bus together for long stretches of time. Next year, Chase will be on those bus rides. Can I get a FIST PUMP? WOOOOO!

Today I went to my first dress fitting! I love my dress. LOVE. It's perfect. I was really nervous to go back and see it after a few months. You know, the classic 'Say Yes To The Dress' moment when Randy has to come save the bawling bride from her worst nightmare because her gown that she has been dreaming about for months is, in reality, not really all that dreamy? Yep. I had that moment a few months ago. Luckily, Lynette saved the day(Randy who?). She got me my dream dress after the first fiasco, and it is perfect in every way. My bridesmaids (save the lovely Lauren) and MOB and MOG (Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom respectively-- Come on people. Watch Father of the Bride already) came with me. It was just what a girl wants when she is wearing THE DRESS~~ lots of compliments and oohs and ahhs. Lauren, it's ok. I will send pictures when there are pictures to send.

Quick note about Chase(I know, you're surprised. I don't usually talk much about him). He is doing so well in Canada! He is just working his little butt off and being so successful! Congrats to my workin man, love you ;)

30 Days until the wedding. Now that we are within the a month of the day, the alias (BBQ) is no longer suitable. Wedding time baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment