Chloe and Chase Reynolds

Chloe and Chase Reynolds

3.08.2011

I love love.

Today Chase and I have been engaged for 1 month and 2 days! Before we were engaged, the family referred to the wedding this summer as the BBQ. "So when is the BBQ again??"

Yesterday my dear sweet mother hosted an engagement dinner (soooo yummmmy) for my family and Chase's family together. Our family. Let me tell you, meeting the in-laws was super difficult...

HA.

I love my fiancé's family so much. Calling them his family sounds wrong. They are my family too! I think I adopted myself into that family a long, long time ago. We talked about funny stories of baby Chloe and baby Chase.
"Hey Lady! You are SO FAT."
"Hey Mommy, look at that monkey!"
Judgmental little babes.

On Sunday, we went to Reynolds family dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We do this every week. It is my favorite family tradition, and I am not even legitimate yet!
-The best food to ever grace Bountiful, Utah
-The best birthday songs ever sung
-A house full of love. So much love it usually gets 10 degrees hotter than it should.
-No hobosacs of course.

Then we went up to Grandma and Grandpa Thomas's for Grandpa's birthday. Earl took a minute, or so, to be the patriarch of the family. It was a sweet moment when he said that he and Joyce have been married for 56 years. Chase looked at me from across a room full of family with the cutest smile that every girl should wish to see from her man. It said "I can't wait to spend the next 56 years with you."

99 days till the BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment