Chloe and Chase Reynolds

Chloe and Chase Reynolds

3.14.2011

Saving Daylight

Today was the first day I could feel summer coming. It's on its way folks! My dear sweet fiance demonstrated how to juggle a golf ball on the end of a golf club this afternoon. I wanted to play. I got 12 bounces! Count em, TWELVE! Just prepping for St. George this weekend. Whether I end up golfing or not, Chase will golf lots.

Chase + Golf = Happy Boy

Chloe + Happy Chase = Happy Chloe

Need I say more?

But let's be honest. This is a boy that is always happy. Which makes for one happy girl.

On Saturday, which will have to be blogged when the hours is not so obscenely late, Chase did a wonderful thing; he introduced me to Jon Schmidt radio on Pandora. That boy has fabulous taste in music.

I must say, this whole blogging thing might just turn out to be a public display of affection.
You have been fairly warned!

Tomorrow: first dress fitting

93 days till the BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment