Chloe and Chase Reynolds

Chloe and Chase Reynolds

3.21.2011

The Right of Spring

Chase, the family, and I spent our spring break in St. George.

ST. GEEZZZZZZY!!

Golf. Chase plays lots of golf. You should take the opportunity to watch him swing a golf club one day if you can. It's impressive. He taught me how. Bend your knees. Loosen your elbow. Head down. Eye on the ball. Athletic stance. And a hundred other commands that he sounded really good telling. He's a good teacher. I managed to hit half a bucket decent, or almost decent. The other half ended up in someone's backyard across town, compliments of Chase. Give that boy a driver and hope he can't hit it to your house too. I love dates to the driving range :)

I learned to cross stitch. I did pretty well too! By the end of the trip, Chase asked me as we started the 400 miles home, "You aren't going to do that allll the way home are you? It's fine if you are, I just need to prepare myself." I proceeded to get car sick, like two seconds later. Cross stitching is for vacations, Sundays, and old women! I am secretly so excited for Sunday.

Pedicures. We got them. It was Grandma Reynolds first one ever. She's the cutest. Speaking of Grandma, did I mention that we got to eat Grandma and Connie Mama food for four days straight, three meals a day? Ya.

We also got to see my dad and broski for a minute. For some unimaginable reason, my dad let Z-man take four friends to St.George with them. He's crazy.

Just as a quick side note... Tony, my father-in-law-to-be (save my soul), did in fact attack me with a canister of whipped cream, in case you were wondering. "IN THE EARS OR THE MOUTH!!!??" I frantically opened my mouth. Apparently he wasn't planning to do it at all. Whatever. Whipped cream is yummy anyway.

I checked a movie off my list. The list of movies that when you say, "No, I haven't seen that." Tony looks at you thinking, what a heathen. What About Bob? So. What is it about Bob? The best parts were... "Son of a ____!" "She never says that." and Bob's initial fit of turrets, "___, ___, ____, _____!!!!!!" So... maybe I am a heathen. But my fiance made sure I stayed awake as he cultured me in the ways of Bob.

Dixie rock? Check. The wind nearly blew us away. And I got worried the third time I heard J say, I want to hang my head over the edge!

The kicker of the whole trip was Saturday night. Tony invites us all to meet him at Linn's grocery store. We each get three dollars to buy the "most random" thing we can find. As we searched, the intercom came on... "Attention all customers participating in the random $3 challenge, there are three minutes left, three minutes!" Who gave Tony the microphone??

Chase and Chloe- Shake and Pour pankcake mix. We didn't win. COME ON TONY!! Shake weight? Shake and Bake baby!!!! ???? Random!

Meg and J- Sport Jelly beans. I ate them and they didn't win.

Clark and Maddi- A travel sized. temporary. crown filling. kit. Amen and Hallelujah.

86 days until the BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment