Chloe and Chase Reynolds

Chloe and Chase Reynolds

7.13.2014

Isagenix

chloereynolds.isagenix.com
chloecreynolds@gmail.com



So this post is a long time coming. I first tried Isagenix in high school when my mom was using the products. But I hadn't really started using the products effectively until a couple months ago. While I was in San Francisco, I was throwing up, bloated, and tired. I came home from a four day trip six pounds heavier! And we had biked and walked all over the city the whole trip. I felt like garbage! I immediately called my mom and said I needed to place an order of isagenix products and get my health in order. During all of this, I was training for a road bike race and eating generally healthy foods (I thought). But the saying, "You cannot out exercise poor nutrition" was coming true for me. I used to say, "I would rather exercise more and eat whatever I want." That thought could not be further from the truth. Quality nutrition fuels quality exercise, weight loss, and a higher quality of life!

While I was waiting for my order to arrive, I did TONS of research. I am a huge skeptic, and I wanted to ensure that what I was about to put in my body was not only safe and good for me, but that it was the BEST thing for me. The results of my research were all positive! Here is what I learned...

The products produced by isagenix are all organic and chemical free. The protein is harvested from cows in New Zealand, and are protected from pesticides and other harmful agents (they also have kosher, dairy and gluten free, options). Olympians have used Isagenix to be leaner, more fit, and an overall elevated level of health, and of course the drug tests have never been a problem with Isagenix. 

The products are also of the highest quality. The protein is grade 7, the highest grade protein available. Other proteins available at costco, grocery stores, etc. are all grade 3-4. This means that your body can only absorb 30-40% of the protein you ingest (that is why "protein poops" are common with those types of lower quality proteins). The protein in Isagenix products is 90-100% absorbable, so you benefit more from the better nutrition. The ionix supreme, cleanse, and all of the products by Isagenix are of the same highest quality. I found more than one source, independent of isagenix, that have done evaluations of the ingredients in the ionix supreme. Take a look at why this product is irreplaceable--you just can't get this comprehensive nutrition from a fruit and yogurt breakfast!

http://www.livestrong.com/article/29766-ionix-supreme-ingredients

In addition to the high quality of the products, the nutrition and wellness plan that is illustrated by isagenix allows for some of your daily caloric intake to be in the form of liquid nutrition. There is plenty of evidence that shows that intermediate fasting or cleansing, in conjunction with liquid nutrition, prevents disease and weight gain. And I will add that it makes you feel amazing! I have loved not feeling like I have a gut full of food! It is good for your body it have consistent nutrition, but not always in the form of solid foods. Isagenix provides a balance of liquid and solid nutrition while never sacrificing the best of macro and micro nutrients.

http://www.nutritionj.com/content/pdf/1475-2891-11-98.pdf

And there is more! All of the products offered by isagenix have a low glycemic index. This means that your blood sugar stays steady all day, allowing your insulin to also remain steady. This is really important! Insulin is a fat burning inhibitor. When your blood sugar spikes, so does your insulin, and insulin prevents fat cells from burning off. Keep your blood sugar steady and your will burn fat with much more ease! In fact, I like to call it fat release, because the fat really does fall off when proper nutrition is in place. 

From Tuesday morning to Friday night, I lost nine pounds! Six of those pound were bloat, toxins, and junk that I had been accumulating. The other 3 pounds were fat that I have kept off, and I am still losing! When I was a freshman in college I was 21% body fat (and I was a collegiate cross country and track athlete). After 30 days using Isagenix, I was 16.5% body fat! I recently ran Ragnar, and the inflammation in my knees was kept at bay. Anti-inflammatory properties is yet another benefit of proper nutrition in Isagenix. Most importantly, I feel amazing. I don't wake up tired, I never feel bloated, my energy is up all day long, and my workouts are going great! I feel strong, I recover faster, and I am not as sore as I used to be after a hard work out. 

I started using isagenix for all of the reasons listed above. But I have since learned that I can get my products paid for, and make money on top of that, by sharing this amazing product with others. Contact me to get samples, learn more, and try this life changing system for yourself. 

Chloecreynolds@gmail.com
chloereynolds.isagenix.com


No comments:

Post a Comment