Chloe and Chase Reynolds

Chloe and Chase Reynolds

12.22.2015

20 Weeks!

Today marks 20 weeks and half way through this pregnancy! In the last week or so my low back and hips have been really sore. I might have even had a couple braxton hicks contractions (I'm not sure, but maybe). Everyone says that the second trimester is the best, but my first trimester was so easy that I am now feeling the effects of pregnancy more. Mostly, I am showing more and my clothes don't fit quick right. I have now gained about 8 pounds (153 pounds). Some aches and pains, but I can't complain! I am enjoying it. 

Chase has been able to feel Kate move on two difference occasions now. I feel her almost constantly. The last couple of days the movement has slowed a little bit, but I still feel her several times per day, mostly strongly in the morning. 

Our big 20 week ultrasound is tomorrow and I am really excited! It will be good to get a confirmation of the gender, good health and due date. Up to this point, I have been measuring early. At the 12 week appointment I was 5 days early, and I forget to ask at the 16 week. With any luck, we will be looking at something closer to May 1st so Chase can spend the whole first week at home with us.  

Update on the house; we got kitchen counters yesterday! And we are getting our upstairs bathroom counters today. Chase is hooking up plumbing to the kitchen sink as we speak, and getting started on the wood floors later today. Chase finished finals last week and he has four whole weeks off! I am beyond excited. I get to see him more, and sooooo much will get done on the house. 

Speaking of Chase's school...wow. I cannot express how proud I am of him! He committed 100% to getting good grades and he did it. He had his hardest schedule, and his best GPA ever. He also managed to get certified in phlebotomy, work at Sonora Grill one shift per week, and volunteer at the hospital on Saturday mornings. His resume is going to be outstanding as he applies to med school in 18 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment