Chloe and Chase Reynolds

Chloe and Chase Reynolds

5.04.2016

39 Weeks and 1 day

Last night we went on another good walk up the hill to Grandma Reynolds and back down. I had one good contraction but nothing crazy. I have not been sleeping well. I wake up 1-3 times at night to pee and then I wake up really early, not very tired. Last night I was up at 3 and wide awake for half an hour. Apparently Avery had a dream that I went into labor today. Chase and I both had similar dreams. So, I hope today is it! I just got back from my appointment with Dr. Barton and he said I am 90% effaced, 2 cm dilated, and a zero station (she has dropped, but not started into the birth canal). He stripped my membranes again (a bit more than last time) but no blood, just some mucus. He also said that my fundal height is 38-39. I have been about that big for a couple weeks (but that can also be effected by bloating, meals, etc. so we are not worried about her growth at all) so we are on track still. 

My mom and Avery get back from Europe tonight at 10:30, so hopefully we have to tell them to come straight to the hospital! We are so ready! I want to hold my baby girl!

First contraction after the appointment; 12:05 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment