Chloe and Chase Reynolds

Chloe and Chase Reynolds

5.05.2016

39 weeks and 2 days

Yesterday I had contractions about 10-15 minutes apart for 4 hours, starting about an hour after I had my membranes stripped. Then I left work, really hopeful that I was going into labor, but the contractions all but stopped. I went home, took a nap, and I new I wasn't in labor. Chase and I helped Zach move out of his dorm at the U, took Alfie on a walk, and went to bed. I had a hard time sleeping and woke up tired for the first time in a while. I had dreams about contractions...or maybe they were real. Not sure! Tomorrow is the due date Dr. Barton gave me (4 days ahead of my cycle because Kate measured a little big early on), and last week he did not think I would make it to Friday. So, hopefully I go into labor today, May 5th! I just had a really good contraction at 10:44, so we will see. Come on Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment