Chloe and Chase Reynolds

Chloe and Chase Reynolds

5.04.2016

38 weeks and 6 days

Yesterday Chase taught gospel doctrine. He is so fantastic. I love listening to him teach! I definitely look forward to Sunday now. Before church Alfie and I went on a walk around Tolman in the wind. Luckily the damage to our neighborhood was minimal. We only lost one shingle. After church we took a nap, I bounced on the ball, and walked up to Grandma Reynolds for dinner. That is, we power walked up a big hill for four blocks. I get out of breath easily, but I figure the exercise is good whether or not it puts me in labor. After dinner we went to Grandma Thomas's house, then ran home. Yes, ran. Well more like jogged. Chase could pretty much walk the pace I was trotting down the hill. But it didn't anything! I have been having real contractions for about a week but they always stop. So, I resigned myself to going to work today. I have decided there is pretty much nothing else I can do. I am still drinking the raspberry leaf tea and EPO, still going to walk, etc. but it appears that she just isn't ready. My mom and Avery will be back from Italy on Wednesday, so maybe then. I just really want to be at Avery's wedding. And if I go to my due date (or heaven forbid over my due date) then I might not make it. Still hoping for this week (as soon as possible!). I am glad to be in less pain the last several days. Either it's the calm before the storm, or its evidence that I should have been doing more rigorous exercise my whole pregnancy. So, I am feeling better. And I am just so excited to hold this baby! I want to see her face and see her with Chase. But for now I will enjoy time with Chase and look forward to her arrival. Praying for healthy and safe! Tonight we are going bowling with Chase's family, it's what put Connie into labor with one of her kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment