Chloe and Chase Reynolds

Chloe and Chase Reynolds

4.20.2016

37 Weeks and one day

We are full term! I think we are technically pre-term, but we are out of the woods. Kate is no longer a premie! We saw Dr. Barton on Friday and I measured 1 centimeter dilated, 70-80% effaced, and 37 centimeters fundal height. So not a ton of change, but still slowly dilating! Our next appointment with Dr. Barton is tomorrow.

Yesterday I thought I started to lose my plug (TMI!) but it was only a little, a few times in the morning, and it was clear. Then it stopped, so I could be wrong. I have noticed that Kate moves less these days. Still moves, just not as often and not as abruptly. I still have low back pain, lightning crotch, nerve paid, and contractions etc. on and off every day. I have also noticed that I am getting more and more water logged. My hands and feet and face mostly. I have officially gained 40 pounds! Yesterday I really felt like I have reached the point that I could go into labor any time, but today I feel a little more normal again. I would love to have Kate come today, but I am honestly still pulling for May 1st. Chase finishes finals April 27th, so that is when we will be really in the clear. One week! But whenever she decides to come is when she will come I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment