Chloe and Chase Reynolds

Chloe and Chase Reynolds

4.25.2016

38 Weeks

I am 38 weeks tomorrow! Last Friday I saw Dr. Barton and he said I was still about 1 centimeter dilated and 50-70% effaced. So my progress my have digressed! Over the weekend I started having more contractions and they are stronger, so hopefully I am more dilated at my next appointment. If I am, Dr. Barton will be able to strip my membranes. I probably wouldn't have him do this if it weren't for Avery's wedding on the 14th, but I really want Kate to come early if she is ready.

I think I was wrong about losing my plug last week. It stopped and didn't start back up again. I have continued to get more and more swollen, and more uncomfortable. I did have some loose bowels yesterday and I have had a little bit of an unset stomach the last couple of days, but I don't know if that is any indication of labor.

I have made a list of things that I am going to try starting on Wednesday night after Chase finishes finals; bounce on the birth ball, squats and lunges, walking up and down stairs, time with Chase*, fresh pineapple, spicy foods, message and acupressure, bumpy car ride at high elevation, essential oils (jasmine, clary sage, and evening primrose oil), date fruit, and jumping on a trampoline, maybe running for very small spurts, and walking a lot!

Speaking of finals, Chase is almost done! Two more days. He has taken two already and has three left. He is doing great! In other news, his Subaru broke down on Saturday and he had a horrible reaction to an antibiotic he was taking so he had a rough weekend! We are hoping to get him feeling better, done with school, car repaired, sell the Mazda, and make it to Sunday. Then we are ready for Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment